Norway 2018 ?

Recherche binôme désespérément
Répondre
Apel Emoi Evo+
NPSFQQA
Recycleur : Evolution+

Norway 2018 ?

#1 Message par Apel Emoi Evo+ » 09 déc. 2017, 10:13

Bonjour à titre d'information et plus si interessé. J'ai recontacté le centre de plongée en Norvège, voici sa réponse :

Hi Yannick

Thank you for your inquiry It means a lot to us, and sorry for letting you waiting for the answer. We will do our best to provide you with all the information you need for planning your trip, I have been looking into periods and dates, and below I have made you an offer for a group

We can accommodate You from 26 August to 2 September, or as an option 1th to 8th of September 2018 and hope it can fit your plans.

In spring time there is less options, but we have an option from 28 April to 5th of May if this will be possible in the

See attached PDF with our offer

Our packages have slightly different pricing basis of distances between the various dive sites and type of dives. We offer only the best and therefore only dive sites which we feel sure will provide a good experience.

Diving will be provided on our Yacht MS Vikingfjord a 52 feet fast vessel with all the luxury you will need and expect. Including shower, wc, a big spacey saloon, sundeck and dive-deck with dive lift.

Below find a list of what is included in our packages, feel free to ask if you any questions

7 Nights Wreck Safari

Up to 75min runtime per dive

Package:

7 Nights accommodation in shared twin rooms at Gulen Dive Resort.

12 Wreck dives including air filling, tank and weights.

Wreck videos and presentations of wrecks You will dive.

Social gathering with other wreck enthusiasts.

Wreck briefing and lecture Tanks, weights and air for all dives.

The Package Does NOT Include:

Flights/transfer/travel costs or dive equipment Food (self-catering)

Attached is also a link to our GULEN Book in a pdf (20MB) that describes everything you can experience as our guest.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zluw stnjcieo4sx/Gulenbook_vol4_ spreads_lowres_14122016.pdf? dl=0

If you wish to contact us with follow-up questions later just use this email thread. Then it is easier to keep control.

Let me know if you have any questions, we are here to help. If your friendsneed more info, or I have forgotten to answer something I will do that, just send me an email.

Hope to see you back here in 2018 Yannick.

Regards Ørjan

Gulen Highlights

Le tarif joint en pdf pour 8 personnes est de 11 328 € dont 360 € hors tva pour aller chercher 8 personnes à l'aéroport.

Attention :
Pour les CCR, il est très fortement conseiller de faire le voyage en utilitaire (Recycleur, BO,chaux).
Les prix étant excessifs en Norvège prévoir d'être autonome en nourriture, boisson, etc

Olivier si tu lis ce post corrige moi s'il y a des erreurs. C'est une première approche . . .

YaNiK
Apel Emoi Yessuila

Pyro94
Wingmaster
Recycleur : rEvo III hCCR

Re: Norway 2018 ?

#2 Message par Pyro94 » 16 déc. 2017, 15:20

Je confirme ! Bonne approche d’envisager un transport par la route au moins d’une partie des personnes... pour la nourriture aussi car sur place c’est très très cher et les rares magasins très éloignés... PAs de restauration sur place, donc il faut se débrouiller. Cependant les appartements sont très bien équipés jusqu’au lave vaisselle et de très grand frigo (nous avons vécu à 11 sans pb avec le bouffe et apéro pour la semaine).

Olivier

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Pyro94
Wingmaster
Recycleur : rEvo III hCCR

#3 Message par Pyro94 » 16 déc. 2017, 15:21

Plus de détail dans le prochain 2.Octopus (voilà c’est dit ;-) )

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Apel Emoi Evo+
NPSFQQA
Recycleur : Evolution+

#4 Message par Apel Emoi Evo+ » 16 déc. 2017, 16:14

Cela ne mort pas ;-( le sujet est classé sans suite.
YaNiK
Apel Emoi Yessuila

Répondre